Friday, May 16, 2008

Gogrok User Review【Gogrok for E-Learning】

Here is a Gogrok review sent by user lcswater


As a teacher, Gogrok has helped me a lot on distance learning. When my students have questions on software usage or study subjects, I can easily operate on their computers through Gogrok to show them what to do or to solve their problems. For some class projects like web design, website development, and video editing, I can work through Gogrok with its remote desktop function to show the students the steps they need to know. The greatest part of Gogrok is its real-time interaction. The students can give their feedback to me right away during demonstration so that I am able to offer more detail or further instructions. I has benefited as well from the convenience of Gogrok when I am teaching electromagnetism. The students can now understand the operating procedures through online learning with Gogork. I concluded that Gogrok is a good remote desktop connection tool. It's my perfect teaching aid and makes my classes run smooth. Furthermore, Gogork has made online learning with more possibilities.

*picture from here.


Want to know more about Gogrok? → Click me ←